Looking to kickstart your career with us?
Interested candidates are invited to write in or fax over by giving full details or personal particulars, qualification, working experience, current & expected salary and recent passport sized photograph (nr) to address below:
We currently have the openings below:
Sales Co-ordinator overview:
To assume responsibility for the overall management of the administration function within the Sales department, including scheduling appointments, handling telephone enquires and providing general support to the Sales Team.
Sales Co-ordinator key responsibilities:
- Ensure all customer requests and enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and business like manner.
- Provide administrative support and diary management to the Sales Manager.
- Handle incoming calls for the Sales Department.
- Maintain manual filing system to company standards.
- Maintenance of all market segment databases.
- Co-ordinate and execute all direct mailings as instructed by the Sales Manager.
- Assist with the co-ordination of corporate hospitality events.
- Arrange and co-ordinate travel schedules and reservations.
- Conduct Market research/telesales campaigns as required.
- Compile relevant weekly/monthly reports for the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent self-presentation.